September 29, 2011

Greatness Unrealeased

Today was the last day of exam, I was walking out of the School with full bright. I was happy, and remembering the pain I had to go through during the examination days and hours made me a little bit proud. I looked around, and everyone looked happy. Smile and laughter was falling down their faces as river flows down a hill or a mountain. But, then, my sight was captured by something. I saw two ladies- two ladies, one of them a bit taller than the other, and stooping a bit to balance the weight of a suitcase that both of them were mutually carrying. I looked at them for one more second, and then withdrew my glance. I looked back at me, and saw the only thing that I was carrying was a small box and a few papers. Then, and there I decided that I ought to help the ladies, and decided to walk next to them, and ask if they required any help.


But, then something unprecedented caught up on me, and I walked straight down the street without looking at the ladies at all!!!

Then, after walking for a few couple of seconds, I looked back, and introspected. I then realized that

Man is so fearing that he would give up the act of greatness just in order to not look odd. 


I believe that there's thousands and thousands of people who have not been able to unleash greatness at times when they want to, just because they feared that same bad thing would happen.

I do believe that there's thousands and thousands of arms and legs who are willing to work for the society. But, only a few get to project their willingness.
There's thousands and thousands of willing heart who want to love, but only a fraction of them get to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment